Tuesday, May 22, 2007

an uneducated woman and property inspection


I think I should start to post my daily funny stores on my blog now – I guess people already doing that and that is where the ‘blog’ come from eh?
This is a part of the email that I wrote to my wife about our town-home buyers’ inspection.
“Oh, you know who is going to buy our town-home? The buyer is it's a friend of the Unit 19! That uneducated woman - 'Miss L' was stupidly picky about our place when she was doing the inspection on Saturday. But no need to worry about it, there are all miner-miner problems - I should said it's not even the problems... they are follows:

1. The door bell need to change new batteries... She found out our door bell doesn't work, so 'Miss B' (our real estate agent) told her that should be the battery problem, and guess what she say? “Oh, Ya, our door bell doesn't work either, I think its batteries need to be change, but I just don’t know how to open the dorr bell box!"
2. She also was worrying the paintings on the wall might leave lots of holes.... of coz we will cover them up. (I really don’t think that is a problem)
3. She said the shower head is dripping, so we need to fix it.... what a stupid dump bi-a-ch. That few water drops is to prevent the water overflow in the shower head, and that's why it will drip a few drops after the water been shout off.

And one more, she even asked 'Miss B' that "Oh, why this unit looks smaller then our unit? (fxxk, 19 and 22 are exactly the same size unit, what is her problems? As I remember she is one of the few owners moved in when the town-home is completed). Why there is a world map on the wall, and the clock also has a map picture in it, is the owner really like the map or what?" 'Miss B' was really pissed about 'Miss L’s' attitude.”

Some people just don’t know how to ‘think first’ and then speck. The word that come out to their mouth are not usually go through their brain, and that is the reason why the mistake been made and a sign of the stupidity come out. One suggestion for all those people is – go get some more education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home